When it comes to finding corporate lawyers, you'll find Phillips a powerful ally for your business, working with you to achieve your business objectives, finding legal solutions and commercial opportunities that work for you.
Today's business environment moves fast and you'll find that our corporate lawyers are right on top of the game, working closely with you to understand your business drivers. You'll also have access to our high calibre team of litigation, property, employment and corporate tax lawyers, giving you a comprehensive legal advice package whenever you need it.
An overview of our corporate legal services:
- Same-day company formations
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Company administration, share structuring and management of shareholder relationships, day-to-day management issues and partnership structures
- Directors duties and responsibilities
- Company restructuring; exit strategies for directors, partners and business owners
- The legal aspects of buying or selling shares or business assets
- Commercial contractual relationships; company secretary compliance
- Management buy-outs and management buy-ins
Involve our corporate lawyers at an early stage in your business planning then we can help you to fully understand your options, putting you in control.