Initial Telephone Discussion
Our expert solicitors are here to take the worry off your hands. Please call us on 01256 460830 or email [email protected] and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Clients often ask what they should bring to their first meeting with us. We want to reassure you that the most important thing is to bring yourselves and not to worry.
However, we do need to gather quite a lot of information about your case and so it can be helpful if you come armed with some essential information, then we can make sure that the time we spend together is most productive for you.
We also need to see proof of your identity, by law, so please bring two documents such as a passport or driving licence and a utility bill or bank statement that is not older than three months.
If you can complete the information below and bring it with you, it will save time and help us to capture your details accurately. Do not worry if you cannot provide all the information that we ask for, simply complete what you can for now.
- Your full name, address and date of birth
- The name, address (if different from yours) and date of birth of your spouse/partner
- Please state whether you are married, cohabiting or in a Civil Partnership
- Your National Insurance number
- Names and dates of birth of your children (if any)
- If there have ever been any Court proceedings in relation to the children please give brief details
- Do you own your property and if so is it jointly owned?
- Name of mortgage company
- Approximate value of your property and any outstanding mortgage liability
- For matrimonial matters, where divorce and the resolution of finances is intended, we shall need you to have an idea of the approximate value of all the of the marriage (for example endowment or unit trust policies, savings, shares and pensions) and also a list of the liabilities of the marriage (loans, credit card balances and any other debts).
We look forward to meeting you.
How to get in contact
Our team is on hand to help you and can assist wherever you are based. Please call on 01256 460830 or email [email protected] and we will call or email you back.