Phillips Solicitors is a leading Hampshire law firm based in Basingstoke and is going through an exciting period of growth.
With a core value of bringing talented people together to achieve positive outcomes, we are an energised team, passionate about:
- attracting and retaining the brightest and most positive colleagues to work with;
- being the regional law firm that clients want to work with for the quality of our advice and our people; and
- being a place where we love coming into work.
Phillips has a strong and loyal client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients and their referrals. We are a key member of the local business community and strive to be the market leader in the region. Our culture is one of continuous growth and development, not only in terms of the expertise and the services we offer, but also in our engagement with the local community. Our network is constantly evolving and our clients tell us our great reputation is growing.
In your role, you will:
- Take over existing matters but also be expected to grow your own client base with department secretarial support and assistance.
- Work on a range of matters including acquisitions and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, grants of new leases and lease renewals, general landlord and tenant matters, property finance and the acquisition and disposal of land for development.
- Assist with driving the growth and marketing of the commercial property department and be proactive in business development.
We are offering a competitive salary dependent upon experience and ability.
As well as being part of a law firm with a great reputation, Phillips offers a company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, private medical insurance, a group life assurance scheme, discretionary bonus and parking. In addition, there are regular social events, a running and walking club, weekly fruit and free entry in to the Basingstoke half marathon of which we are headline sponsors.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to equality and diversity within the workplace.
Please send your letter of application and CV to our Finance and Operations Manager, Faye McMahon by emailing [email protected]
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please note that any personal data provided in the course of your application will be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.