Come and work for the Law Society Excellence Awards Medium Law Firm of the Year 2021!
Phillips Solicitors is a leading Hampshire law firm based in Basingstoke, with a strong and open culture of continuous personal growth and development.
We have a vacancy for a full-time Digital Marketing and Business Development Executive. You will work alongside the Head of Marketing to implement the firm’s marketing and business development strategies to support and enable the firm’s exciting and sustained growth. You will work across digital campaigns, copywriting, social media management, web management and data analysis. You will be self-motivated and passionate about marketing with an analytical mind and creative flair. In return we offer a competitive salary based upon experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in managing Phillips’s marketing channels across website, email, social media, and targeted advertising.
- Accountable for ensuring each channel is optimised to engage with users across the marketing funnel, from reach to conversion.
- Assisting in the tracking and reporting of data insight to help evolve digital output.
- Working alongside Phillips’s SEO agency and becoming the content guardian, continually ensuring the website content capitalises on its SEO potential across the range of Phillips’s legal departments.
- Waving the flag for marketing activity across the firm, ensuring fee earners are engaged with daily activity and future innovations.
- Supporting fee earners with client follow-ups
- Seeking out and managing sponsorship opportunities
- Attending regional events
- Helping to organise and promote firm events
- Confident content writer with strong proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills, you will need to be able to communicate with clients, agencies and other staff members confidently and effectively
- Strong background in using social media platforms
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible attitude with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out instructions of supervisor
- Ability to adhere to prescribed routines and standard accepted practices of the firm
- Adept at using content management and planning tools
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Good AdWords, Google Search Console
- Website CMS editing skills
- Experience of using CRM and email marketing systems
With a core value of bringing talented people together to achieve positive outcomes, we are an energised team, passionate about:
- attracting and retaining the brightest and most positive colleagues to work with;
- being the regional law firm that clients want to work with for the quality of our advice and our people; and
- being a place where we love coming into work.
Phillips is a market leader in family friendly policies. In this role you will have the ability to work from home one day a week. We also offer enhanced maternity and paternity pay; a menopause policy and a fertility policy.
In addition to an attractive benefits package, there are regular social events, a running and walking club, weekly fruit, and free entry into the Basingstoke half marathon of which we are headline sponsor.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to equality and diversity within the workplace.
Please send your letter of application and CV to our Finance and Operations Manager, Faye McMahon by emailing [email protected]
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please note that any personal data provided in the course of your application will be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.