Phillips Solicitors is a leading Hampshire law firm based in Basingstoke and is going through an exciting period of growth.
We have a vacancy for a Private Client Solicitor, providing maternity cover, commencing in April 2021 for a minimum of nine months.
With a core value of bringing talented people together to achieve positive outcomes, we are an energised team, passionate about:
- attracting and retaining the brightest and most positive colleagues to work with;
- being the regional law firm that clients want to work with for the quality of our advice and our people; and
- being a place where we love coming into work.
Phillips has a strong and loyal client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients and their referrals. We are a key member of the local business community and strive to be the market leader in the region. Our culture is one of continuous growth and development, not only in terms of the expertise and the services we offer, but also in our engagement with the local community. Our network is constantly evolving and our clients tell us our great reputation is growing.
In your role, you will:
- Take over a full varied case load with department secretarial support and assistance;
- Current case load includes drafting and advising on wills and estate planning, declarations of trusts and trust administration, drafting and advising on LPAs and capacity issues, probate and estate administration including high net worth estates and individuals; and
- Assist with driving the growth and marketing of the private client department and be proactive in business development.
We are offering a competitive salary dependent upon experience and ability.
Phillips is an equal opportunities employer committed to equality and diversity within the workplace.
Please send your letter of application and CV to our Finance and Operations Manager, Faye McMahon by emailing [email protected]
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please note that any personal data provided in the course of your application will be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.