Our family solicitors specialise in all aspects of family breakdown, especially when it involves complex financial and property matters and importantly any children.

If you are to divorce, we offer the maximum support and advice from our legal team to make sure you are protected; when necessary we will fight your corner.

However, dealing with matters in a conciliatory way is advisable.

Our Family Law Team, who are dedicated specialists, are members of Resolution, while Howard Gardener is a member of the Family Mediators Association.

Expatriates and divorce

If you are presently living overseas, our solicitors can still help you with your divorce if you wish the proceedings to be dealt with in this country under English law.

Our divorce lawyers have the ability and the experience to deal with your case electronically from start to finish to save you time and money when it may not be possible for you to return to the UK to deal with matters face to face.