Phillips director Jon Coles is a Notary Public.
The duty and function of a Notary is to prepare, attest, authenticate and certify deeds and other documents, for use anywhere in the world. A Notary’s signature and official seal renders them acceptable to the judicial and/or other public authorities in the country where they are to be used. By virtue of the international status of the Notary’s office, the signature and seal of a Notary is recognised as evidence of a responsible Legal Officer in most countries of the world.
Jon is able to assist private individuals and commercial firms. Among his services are:-
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- Authentication and a secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event
To make an appointment or for more information, please contact Jon via his assistant, Amy Brookshaw, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01256 460830.