Phillips Solicitors is a leading Hampshire law firm based in Basingstoke and is going through an exciting period of growth.
We have a vacancy for a full-time Post Completion Assistant in our Residential Property Team and are offering a competitive salary of £20,000 to £26,000 dependent upon experience and ability.
With a core value of bringing talented people together to achieve positive outcomes, we are an energised team, passionate about:
- attracting and retaining the brightest and most positive colleagues to work with;
- being the regional law firm that clients want to work with for the quality of our advice and our people; and
- being a place where we love coming into work.
Phillips has a strong and loyal client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients and their referrals. We are a key member of the local business community and strive to be the market leader in the region.
Phillips is a market leader in family friendly policies. In this role you will have the ability to work from home one day a week. We also offer enhanced maternity and paternity pay; a menopause policy and a fertility policy.
Our culture is one of continuous growth and development, not only in terms of the expertise and the services we offer, but also in our engagement with the local community. Our network is constantly evolving and our clients tell us our great reputation is growing.
- in your role, you will take responsibility for:
- the completion of SDLT applications
- the completion of registrations
- servicing of all appropriate notices
- dealing with Land Registry requisitions
- providing updates to lenders
- providing completed registration documents to clients and lenders
- closing files – ensuring there are no financial balances on them
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, experienced residential property assistant to work within a highly regarded department.
The residential property department comprises of seven fee earners and ten assistants and secretaries. It covers a wide variety of work from very large freehold sale and purchases all the way to shared ownership flats.
Phillips offers a discretionary bonus, a company pension scheme, a group life assurance scheme and cycle to work scheme.
In addition, there are regular social events, a running and walking club, weekly fruit and free entry in to the Basingstoke half marathon of which we are headline sponsors.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to equality and diversity within the workplace.
Please send your letter of application and CV to our Finance and Operations Manager, Faye McMahon by emailing [email protected]
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please note that any personal data provided in the course of your application will be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.