- Expertise in the field you need – our teams of solicitors are highly qualified. We are recommended in the UK’s top law guide, The Legal 500, which confirms that we are one of the best firms in Hampshire. We also have Lexcel accreditation – the Law Society's quality mark for excellence.
- Clear straight-forward advice when you need it most – we will keep jargon to a minimum and guide you through the process in a manner which is easy to understand.
- You will always be kept up-to-date, not left in the dark – we will keep you involved and informed with regular updates.
- No surprises – we will give you an estimate of costs upfront and keep you informed of changes so that you can keep a proper eye on your budget.
- You can always speak to or see your solicitor face-to-face, not wait to talk to someone elsewhere in a remote call centre who is not familiar with your case.
- You will be helped to resolve a complex matter, rather than do it yourself and risk getting it wrong.
- If relationships matter to you, not faceless processing, then you can be sure you have picked the right place for your personal and business legal needs.
Whatever the issue you are facing our teams of legal experts and support staff are happy to help you.
You are welcome to call our switch board on 01256 460830 or email email@example.com
Monday to Thursday: 9am – 5.30pm Friday: 9am – 5pm
Disabled access: All our meeting rooms are on the ground floor and we have a lift to take you up three steps in the reception area.
Parking: there are plenty of car parks nearby - Castons, Jacobs Yard and the nearest is in Red Lion Lane.
Telephone Recording: Telephone calls made to Phillips and telephone calls made by Phillips may be recorded at any time for training and monitoring purposes.